3rd July 2020, Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi visited Nimoo, which is approximately 250 KMS from the LAC (Line of Actual Control). The Prime Minister’s main Agenda for the Ladakh visit was to boost the Morale of our forces and to send a clear message to Beijing that, the Expansion Era is over.
Opposition of India after 2014. After BJP got the Mandate in 2014, the opposition got many names, viz. Saboot Gang (Proof Gang), Lobby Gang, etc. These gangs had established themselves before 2014, when Late Prime Minister Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee had got a 5 year mandate in 1999. There are many instances, it starts from 1999 Nuclear Tests and Ongoing with Prime Minister Modi’s Ladakh visit. Let’s look into a few of the instances:
- Referring to a Lok Sabha Address given by Late PM Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee, he said, “I (here ‘I’ referrs to late PM Vajpayee)am surprised, that there were discussions on the Nuclear tests, they also asked in front of the country, what was the threat, I too was present in the house in 1974, when under the leadership of Smt. Indira Gandhi, there were Nuclear Tests Observed. Though we were in the Opposition, we welcomed the move, because that was for the Security of the Country. What was the threat then? Should we wait for the threat to come, to get prepared? Being prepared is nothing wrong.”
- On the 28th of September 2016, India announced that it conducted Surgical Strikes inside Pakistan Occupied Kashmir, which inflicted ‘Significant Casualties’. This was retaliation, for the URI Terror Attack. After the government announced the Strikes, The Country was so proud of the Heroes at the border. This led to the Establishment of ‘The Saboot Gang’. The UPA asked, “What Proof, that there Were Surgical Strikes Conducted?” When asked about this to the Prime Minister Modi, he said,”They are the Opposition, their work is to ask questions, not proofs.”
- On 26th February 2019, The IAF (Indian Air Force) retaliated for the PULWAMA ATTACK, by dropping bombs on the Balakot area of POK. This happened in the early mornings of 26th February 2019. The Congress Leader SAM PITRODA asks the Government that,”Did we really attack?” Sam Pitroda is a close aid of Rahul Gandhi and the Chairman of the Overseas Indian National Congress. He also asked regarding the death toll.
- In early 2020, The Armed Forces were successful in averting a big IED Blast in PULWAMA itself. When the whole country was congratulating and praising our Armed Forces, The Lobby asks,”How did the car reach the spot?” and “How did they transport IED?”
- PM Modi visits Ladakh, to understand the situation at the LAC with China, The Lobby turned themselves there too!. They speculated fake news by saying,”The Prime Minister had gone to Ladakh just for clicking Pictures.
The above events are just a few.
This is the time for change, requesting all the opposition to adopt a new era of retaliation towards terrorism, infiltration, and expansions and not to politicize these issues of national security and interests.