Why we need more Sadhvi Pragyas
“Garv se kaho hum Hindu hai” or “Proudly proclaim we are Hindu” Swami Vivekanand immortalized the Hindu Sanatan Dharma and filled every abiding Hindu’s chest with pride.
Now, the need is to assert “Garv se Kaho hum sanghi hai!” that we are SANGHIs. This is for the invisible benefactor of Hindus, RSS – Rashtriya Swayamsewak Sangh without which the Indian majority would have been pummeled further into submission.
Ever since the ruling Bharatiya Janata Party has announced Sadhvi as their candidate from Bhopal constituency, her life has received enough glare from the media. One because of the accusations she carries and secondly her fight with shifty Congress Leader – Digvijay Singh or the man who invented the “Hindu Terror” Bogie (Bhopal votes on May 12th).
But why we need more Sadhvi Pragya’s? 3 Things:-
- 800 years of Islamic Invasion
- 250 years of English Colonisation
- and the rest by Congress
has effectively broken the spirit of the majority and the passionate love for their Dharma.
Hence the need is for a zealous nationalist and a proud Hindutva figure to re-ignite the fire in their hearts.
After 8 years of physical and Torture meted out by Hemant Karkare and his Team of “Men” probably working on the orders of “The Family” Sadhvi Pragya Thakur didn’t give in and let establish the Bogie of Hindu Terror.
It’s precisely this reason she is being hated and the hidden Hinduphobes are surfacing (Rana Ayub, Faye Dsouza, Zainab Sikandar and Saba Naqvi to name a few. That most of them are from peaceful religions is simply a coincidence) making it easier for us to identify them,
- Be it Fake Feminists spreading the rot in impressionable minds via Bollywood (Swara Bhaskar, Priyanka Chopra)
- Be it Tukde Tukde Gang (Kanhaiya Kumar, Shehla Rashid and Umar Khalid)
- Be it the Intolerant Gang (Shahrukh Khan, Aamir Khan and Naseeruddin Shah)
- Be it Neo-Intellectuals and Fake Seculars (Javed Akhtar, Mahesh Bhatt, Soni Razdan)
Their agenda is crumbling in the face of an ardent nationalist. Sadhvi is a biggest ever attack on the entire “Secular” ecosystem.
So the Mothers and Sisters of India:
- Give us Maharana Pratap, Give us Shivaji Maharaj,
- Give us Jhansi ki Rani, Give us Durgabai Deshmukh,
- Give us Bhagat Singh, Give us Chandrashekhar Azad
- Give us Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur!
Hindu’s are being attacked from all sides, never has the quintessential Hindu been more under threat than he is now.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi in his latest interview with Zee news said “I don’t believe in war but the weak can never have peace!”
To keep the torch burning of one of the world’s oldest civilization which actually believes in peace – Support Sadhvi Pragya.
With many more such upholding the Hindu Cause, we might just see the beginning of a Hindu Rashtra.