Few good point that happened in last few weeks no media listed them
1) US going soft on Iran oil sanctions, chabahar port work also given exemption.
The United States has deep ties to the nation of India and I am grateful for my friendship with Prime Minister Modi, We’re trying very hard to make better trade deals with India. But, they’re very good traders. They’re very good negotiators Trump said before lighting the ceremonial Diya in the historic Roosevelt Room of the White House.
2) India going to trade with Iran in Indian currency (INR); this will save lot of FX reserve for India.
3) Biggest train bridge that will reduce travel time between Assam to Arunachal from 600 km to 40 km.
4) In land water transport started forge first time in Indian history. Please note this will reduce transport cost drastically, Varanasi will have port a river port.
5) Petrol price when goes up all of us shout but when come down no one cares to note it s now ₹77.10 today in Delhi.
6) India adds border stealth force this is strategically very important for mountain war fare.
7) India jumps from electricity accessibility position from 99 to 26, huge movement for 73 position.
8) Coming to TN Hyundai to set up new plant in Chennai for electric car manufacturing.
9) GST AVG collection raised from 85000 crores per month to 95000 crores and last month it crossed 100000 crores, 95% of input credit is cleared within next month and compensation to state for short fall has reduced n last three months. No state is now against GST since it has released lot of admin pressure from state govt.
10) opening of Sikkim airport is considered as one of the best and the recent times by the international aviation teams.
11) Statue of unity in first week collected 2.1 crores as ticket collection.
12) Mumbai local train going to be completely revamped in the next 5 to 6 yrs.
13) Foreign enemy property going to be auctioned will fetch India 1 lakh crores.
14) Union Cabinet approved Rs. 834 Crores for setting up Tribal University in Vizianagaram district of Andhra Pradesh. No state ever has received as many national institutes in 4 years as AP did under PM Shri Narendra Modi. AP Reorg act mandates setting up of 11 institutes *BEFORE* 2022. 10 out of the 11 are already established/approved. In addition to these, 5 more have been established/approved. And we are still in 2018.
15) India’s move to energize every village in the country with electricity is one of the greatest success stories in the world this year; providing clean cooking fuel to people is another laudable achievement that will reduce premature deaths from pollution, the International Energy Agency (IEA) said.
16) NDA’s road construction drive leaves UPA behind by huge margin.
After the completion of four and a half year, PM Modi led government has achieved enormous success in the field of Infrastructure development. The construction of 33,361 km of national highways is being achieved under the leadership of PM Modi. The UPA government had been able to construct a meagre 33.308 km in the time frame of 2008-2014. The NDA government has clearly outdone the UPA when it comes to expanding the road network in India.
17) I know there are some controversies and I know that it is a kind of domestic political fight, with elections it is true in many countries. What is important for me is the truth and the truth is that it is a clean deal and the IAF is happy with this deal. I don’t lie. The truth I declared before and the statements I made are true. I don’t have a reputation of lying. In my position as CEO, you don’t lie: Dassault CEO Eric Trappier responds to Rahul Gandhi’s allegations, in an exclusive interview to ANI.
18) On Monday, Prime Minister Narendra Modi will inaugurate the Kundli-Manesar–Palwal (KMP) Expressway or the Western Peripheral Expressway. Along with the Eastern Peripheral Expressway that was opened in May this year, this expressway will form the largest Ring Road around Delhi. It is estimated that after this route is opened, this will divert around 50,000 heavy vehicles from Delhi, which will help in reducing air pollution and traffic congestion in the city.
19) RBI’s independent director S Gurumurthy, who was delivering a lecture on ‘State of the Economy: said that demonetisation was a corrective measure and the GST was a reformative one, said that 18 months prior to demonetisation, 500 rupees, 1,000 rupees (notes) rose to 4.8 lakh crore that is what funded the real estate and gold prices and we would have gone the same way, (as what happened in) 2008 recession in the US due to sub-prime lending. The economy would have collapsed.
20) “We must be grateful that there is at least a national leader who is interested in improving India who is focussed on discipline, cleanliness and economic progress. Continuity of this govt is a good thing”: R Narayan Murthy on PM
Lot more but media will speak about crime, dirty politics only, not about above.
Intelligent and patriotic people will be very proud and will definitely circulate this information!
Jai Hind! Bharat Mata ki jai.