1. The Citizenship (Amendment) Act, 2019 was passed by the Parliament of India on 11 December 2019. It amended the Citizenship Act of 1955 by providing a path to Indian citizenship for religious persecuted minorities i.e Hindu, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain, Parsi, and Christian religious minorities, who wants to flee the persecution from Pakistan, Bangladesh and Afghanistan.
2. The National Register of Citizens (NRC) was first prepared in Assam in 1951 after the Census 1951 was conducted by the Congress government. RIGHT NOW THERE IS NO NRC.
Now the situation is such that-
Delhi is burning. Muslim mob have turned violent and have started to terrorize everyone who supports CAA. 9 people already killed. Buses, cars and government properties burned by these “protesters”.
What are the questions which needs to be answered?
1. Why are Muslims of countries like Pakistan, Afghanistan and Bangladesh oppressing non-Muslims?
2. Why SOME Muslims are not letting them come to India?
3. Why they have so much of sympathy for Bangladeshi immigrants who terrorize Indians?
4. What kind of peaceful protests involve stone pelting, killing cops, firing shots and vandalizing public and government property?
5. Why the left and congress can’t see that these protests are not protests but hate propaganda and violence?
6. What is the Delhi CM doing?
7. Who is “guiding” this violence?
8. Why are slogans like “Hinduon Ki Kabr Khudegi Jamia Ki Dharti Par” raised? What is the relevance?
9. Why are Islamic slogans raised in these protests? Again what is the relevance if these protests are about constitution and secularism in this country?
10. Most important question-Why minority rights are only when its Islam in every country? What about other minorities?