Inspirational quotes in Sanskrit that carries more than inspiration
Motivational/Inspirational Quotes have become the much needed will/energy/confidence booster available at each and every corner of the internet. It seems like people are eager to Inspire you, motivate you and all you need to do is to click on their blog post and savor the delicious multi-topic Inspirational quotes that they are serving. That are inspirational quotes.
But there is something more than inspirational quotes. The quotes that put your thought process on a bullet train and resist to halt. The quotes that unravels the mysteries, spirituality and the world surrounding us, in just two lines. These are the quotes or Shlokas that our Rishi-Munis, or some noble souls shared with us with whatever available means. There sayings carry much more than it appears and it never fails to inspire or motivate us.
Below are some of the Inspirational Quotes in Sanskrit:
1. उद्यमेन हि सिध्यन्ति कार्याणि न मनोरथैः। न हि सुप्तस्य सिंहस्य प्रविशन्ति मुखे मृगाः॥
2. कर्मणये वाधिकारस्ते मां फलेषु कदाचन। मां कर्मफलहेतुर्भू: मांते संङगोस्त्वकर्मणि॥
3. सन्तोषः परमो लाभः सत्सङ्गः परमा गतिः। विचारः परमं ज्ञानं शमो हि परमं सुखम्॥
4. आशायाः ये दासाः ते दासाः सर्वलोकस्य। आशा येषां दासी तेषां दासायते लोकः॥
5. आपदाम् कथितः पन्था इन्द्रियाणामसंयमः। तज्जय: संपदाम् मार्गो येनेष्टम् तेन गम्यताम्॥
Share some of the Quotes in Sanskrit and if possible, I would imprint that on the Image like above in one of my next blog post. If you feel inspired or motivated, feel free to share with your friends and family.
This Article was originally published at hbrpatel.