By taking action against Pakistan and leaving the Chinese side or any other side which might be benefiting, unattended is the work half done. India should look on all angles and sides
China may have tons of shiny toys but it’s never about those shiny toys, it’s all about the person who plays with them. Indian Army for sure knows how to play with them.
2008 में हाफ़िज़ सईद को संयुक्त राष्ट्र ने “वैश्विक आतंकवादी” घोषित कर दिया, इंटरपोल ने भी “रेड कार्नर नोटिस” जारी कर दिया, 2009 में अमरीका ने एक करोड़ डॉलर का इनाम घोषित कर दिया। क्या हुआ? हाफ़िज़ आज भी न सिर्फ खुलेआम पाकिस्तान में घूम रहा है।
As per the Chinese Communist Party, the Nobel Peace Laureate, the Dalai Lama is a terrorist but a venom-spouting, jihadist is not, because both positions, although contrary, further Chinese self-interest.
Once again, China stood rock solid behind its (Jaish-e-) Mohabbat. Once again, diplomacy failed to mobilize China support, whatever may be the reason.
Even if Pakistan is given 100% of Kashmir it will not take it. It will only take 95% of it and struggle for the remaining 5%
Is Pakistan trying to enhance its image globally in different diplomatic way to save its shattering economy by opening the Kartarpur corridor?