Really NDTV is this news?
This morning BBC (@BBCWORLD) tweeted a video in which American President Donald Trump was spotted with what appeared be toilet paper stuck to the sole of his shoe as he boarded an Air Force One plane.
— BBC News (World) (@BBCWorld) October 5, 2018
Journalist and executive editor at NDTV, NIDHI RAZDAN quoted the tweet, “Really BBC is this news??”
Really BBC is this news? https://t.co/K9xfhnqPs0
— Nidhi Razdan (@Nidhi) October 5, 2018
Why can’t this be a news? Donald Trump is one of the most powerful leaders in the world, it may also be seen as security failure.
But Nidhi’s quoting the tweet does not make me to write this post. I surprised when I saw the same news on her channel’s website. What an irony!
Now it is necessary to remind Nidhi about history of NDTV’s making news of nothing, sympatise with terrorist and hide facts to spread propaganda.
- This is the recent one. “तैमूर अली खान को पापा सैफ अली खान के साथ यूं लगानी पड़ी रेस, Video हुआ वायरल“: So really NDTV is this news?
- Former NDTV employee Barkha Dutt, who was then in NDTV, sympathised with terrorist Burhan Wani calling him a ‘commander’ and ‘social media activist’: The people at NDTV do not understand that they are doing disservice to the nation by symapathising terrorists. Recently Pakistan has launched stamps on the name of Wani. They also raised his name in UN recently.
Breaking: Burhan Wani hizbul commander, son of school headmaster who used social media as weapon of war, killed in Anantag. BIG STORY
— barkha dutt (@BDUTT) July 8, 2016
- Sometimes I feel NDTV has special bonding with terrorists. Normally when terrorist is killed the headlines of channels are “3 terrorists have been gunned down by security forces” or something like that. But NDTV is a unique channel on this planet. They post an innocent looking photograph of the terrorist without saying anything, I repeat without saying anything. Here is the tweet, as they are paying homage to that terrorist.
— NDTV (@ndtv) May 6, 2018
- Fake news factory. I don’t why they hate Yogi Adityanath so much. You can hate him, but spreading fake news to malign him is not acceptable. This incident actually is of Haryana. So Is this news Nidhi?
- An article by Hemant Bijapurkar further exposes NDTV how low IQ creatures are working there: NDTV writes an entire news report mistaking a ‘fake’ Abhishek Bachchan as real
You can follow #hereliesNDTV on twitter where you can find hundreds of lies, fake news and propaganda based reporting by NDTV and Nidhi.